A pre-JCK Show discount on pre-orders of the new v1.2 B9Creator printer is available through 2 June 2014 from Dawson Distributions. Check out the B9 Forums posts with “v1.2” in the Topic name.
Follow the latest B9Creator printer news on the Official News & Updates forum at B9 online.
Mike Joyce lists new machine and software features:
– HD projector allowing for the following resolutions and build areas:
30 micron XY: 57.6 x 32.4 x 200 mm
50 micron XY: 96.0 x 54.0 x 200 mm
70 micron XY: 104.0 x 75.6 x 200 mm
– New projector mounting allowing for “front access” & “quick change” between 30, 50 & 70 micron setting
– New Z axis linear slide for simpler assembly and enhanced print quality
– New metal & glass resin vat for long life and easy PDMS recoating.
– New software calibrations for increased part accuracy, “resume after abort” functionality and many other enhancements
If you’re going to the JCK show, make sure to take a look at the B9 at their stall.